Terms & Conditions
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This website is owned and operated by Lorensbergs Ltd, 28 Castle Street, Hertford, SG14 1HH.
2. Lorensbergs maintains this website for your information and communication. Please feel free to browse the website. You may download material displayed on the website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this website are owned by or licensed to Lorensbergs limited. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, or reuse the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video except where expressly granted.
3. You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the website shall not in any way constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through the website is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
4. While Lorensbergs uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, Lorensbergs makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Lorensbergs assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website.
5. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lorensbergs Limited against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the website.
7. Lorensbergs limited is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this website. Lorensbergs Limited cannot promise that the website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The website is provided on an "as available" basis. Lorensbergs Limited will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the website for any reason beyond our control.
8. The website may contain links to other websites not owned or operated by us. Lorensbergs limited makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these websites and any link to another website shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the website by Lorensbergs. Links are provided for convenience only.
9. You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to this site from any other business information or business service website, but not (save with our prior written agreement) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site. Apart from this you may not reproduce or store any part of this site on any other website without our prior consent.
10. This website allows you to share page links with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
11. ‘Customer Forums’ are any area or site that is part of the Lorensbergs website including forums, social communities and messaging, and blogs that offers customers and users the opportunity to contribute submissions. If you wish to contribute or participate in a Customer Forum, we would like to thank you for your participation. Lorensbergs Customer Forums are for public, not private, communications. Any submission you make and any use of any submission is at your own risk. Lorensbergs has no duty to monitor any Customer Forum. Because we owe no obligation, we may refuse to post, send, add, remove, modify or take any action regarding any submissions you make to a Customer Forum. We may at our discretion remove a submission at any time. Lorensbergs is not responsible for, and does not endorse the opinions, advice or recommendations posted in our blog or any other Customer Forum and we disclaim any liability connected to those submissions.
12. Lorensbergs Ltd may change the website or these terms and conditions at any time. If you use the website after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
13. These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
14. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.