Connect2 data and displays: the smart approach to managing portable inventory
Whether you're working with an inventory of 50 or 500+ items, there's lots of support available in connect2 resource scheduling and reservation software. It makes it easy to maintain and manage multiple ranges of equipment available for staff and student lending. For example, it helps to organize stock into collections that provide:
- Data on how much each item is being used in a collection, so prompting you to rotate or replace stock where necessary
- Utilization displays highlighting how often collections are being used at full capacity, and may need investment in more stock
- Data on which items are most frequently booked together, to help new students and less experienced users to build their kit lists for checkout
- The ability to group items that are viable alternatives so preventing more familiar items being worn out ahead of other models
- Highly visual and searchable overviews of what's available for both staff and students
From the start, connect2 provides the tools for importing inventory that enable you to quickly build the online database and catalog to manage and showcase your resources.
New resources can be added to collections in minimal time using intuitive fast workflows. From that point onwards, connect2 automatically generates the views and data detailed above, together with a full borrowing history of who used each resource and when. It helps you to deal with any faults or issues as you go, while ensuring each item has optimal usage as part of the wider range.
It all adds up to smarter lifecycle and lending management for your resources. The sooner you get started with connect2 the better! Already over 100 universities and colleges have done exactly that…
Find out more or arrange a demo with:
Danny Thomas on 646 583 2215, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also of interest