Release 5 SR11
The launch of netloan 5 service release 11 provides greater flexibility in PC session time offered to users, to increase customer satisfaction and promote usage. There are also a number of enhancements to the wireless printing module – netloan Wi-Fi print, to support self-service and bring module functionality closer in line with client printing.
The full release guide is available for download here.
New features in SR11 include:
- The ability to offer users PC session extensions via automated onscreen messaging, with flexible configuration to support your libraries’ policies on PC use
- Self-service payment and release functionality for wireless print jobs on the Bibliotheca 400 and 1000 smartserveTM kiosks and the netloan kiosk+
- The option to offer guests self-registration from their devices, plus new instruction and help pages to assist all users to start printing wirelessly
- Further wireless printing developments including a print release summary with cost breakdown, preview and reprint options
- A new ‘network unavailable’ screen for the client login page
Further information on this release’s content is available in the What's New Guide available above. To discuss licensing or installation for the new Wi-Fi print module, please contact your account manager. For netloan customers outside the UK, licensing for Wi-Fi print is not available at this time - further information on international availability will follow in due course.
The above release information is given for reference only. Please refer to the Latest Release tab for information on upgrading to the most current release and to enable you to benefit from all the latest functionalities.